I decided to start a new place to blog about Life, The Universe, And Everything (not necessarily the book... but please, do go read that book). I figured that everyone was entitled to my opinion, no matter how strange or nonsensical it may be.
Here's a little bit about me:
- I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY (Ah-ha! That explains the name!)
- I am in my mid-thirties (as of this post).
- I graduated from University of Richmond (in VA) with a degree in English Literature.
- I currently work in IT.
- My hobbies include cooking, knitting, taking the longest and laziest way to learn Japanese, occasionally painting something, amateur photography, immature behavior, and fitting in napping and slacking in there somewhere.
- I've lost 153 pounds, with a goal of losing 171 pounds total.
You can expect to find me going on about weight loss, cooking, knitting, and my lack of time to do anything, including blogging. I hope you'll enjoy your little glimpses into crazy!