Monday, January 17, 2011

New Blog Smell

Hello Internet.  We meet again...


I decided to start a new place to blog about Life, The Universe, And Everything (not necessarily the book... but please, do go read that book).  I figured that everyone was entitled to my opinion, no matter how strange or nonsensical it may be.


Here's a little bit about me:



  • I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY (Ah-ha!  That explains the name!)
  • I am in my mid-thirties (as of this post).
  • I graduated from University of Richmond (in VA) with a degree in English Literature.
  • I currently work in IT.
  • My hobbies include cooking, knitting, taking the longest and laziest way to learn Japanese, occasionally painting something, amateur photography,  immature behavior, and fitting in napping and slacking in there somewhere.
  • I've lost 153 pounds, with a goal of losing 171 pounds total.

You can expect to find me going on about weight loss, cooking, knitting, and my lack of time to do anything, including blogging.  I hope you'll enjoy your little glimpses into crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment