Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sometimes It's Not Ultra Fabulous... (But OK Is Not Bad!)

Happier Chana Times...
So I've been a bit obsessed with Chickpeas...

... So was I also obsessed with this recipe for Chana Masala.

I've made it several times...

... and it is the most gorgeous thing ever.  

I lament when it is all done.

I made it tonight...

... and made some changes.

We usually make half the recipe...

... tonight we made the full.

While I love me some chickpeas...

... I decided I would try some spinach love.

Because we made the full recipe...

... I wound up using my pot rather than pan like I normally would.

It all wound up spelling...

... not disaster.

Just not my ultra fabulous rock-your-effing-socks-off Chana Masala.

Every bite was fabulous...

... just not ultra fabulous.


I promise I will not alter you again, Chana Masala.




No comments:

Post a Comment