Sunday, October 30, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 1

A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-10-30


Type of workout/duration: Step/Strength Interval (Cathe Body Fusion): 50 minutes.


Hours of sleep: 10 hours (went to bed super early as I am a super sad individual :)


My mood before/during/after exercise: I was super psyched because of my re-commitment to physical activity/thought it wasn't doing much at first, then realized I was working a sweat/Felt great!


Exercise struggles:  I wanted to go to the gym, but I allowed my issues with Blogger to get in the way of getting there on time.


Exercise progress:  While I did wind up working up a sweat, I want to increase activity.


How I felt the rest of the day: Very calm.  I always feel like it is a great day if I get exercise in early rather than later.


Other things to note:  Hope to get to bed on time tonight so I can get up early tomorrow for more step.  I fear I'd have to get up super early if I want to run as I'd have to drive to the gym.  No way I'm running in that dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment