Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: 2011-10-05

Today's WIAW is brought to you by the letter "Inelegant Photography" and by the number "Trader Joe's"...

Breakfast of Champions!


Morning Snack
Evidence of Spud
Lunch









  • Chili Mac over 4 oz baked potato (STARCH!), some nutritional yeast and some non-dairy sour cream for whimsy.

Still Lunch.  These were awesome!!! :)
  • (The Most Delicious) Grapes (e-vah!)
And then the afternoon snackage began!
Banana
Tea, Seaweed Salad and Mixed Oshinko
(Pickled Daikon and Veg)
GG Bran Crispbread with a Clementine
Trader Joe's Apple Cranberry Bran Muffin
Trader Joe's Whole Grain Hard Pretzel Sticks

(And I may have had a few more grapes)

Magnificent Dinner



  • Baked Falafel a la Appetite for Reduction
  • Greek Green Beans a la Boston.com recipe I saw once
  • Half cup Quinoa with some red/green peppers in



  • Highly Enjoyable Desert
    • Trader Joe's Swiss Chocolate
    • Strawberries
    • Almond milk with a splash of Pumpkin Coffee
    I enjoy these adventures.  I track my food every day, but to see it all in one go makes me realize... wow, I eat a lot! ^_^;  However, looking at these... it was a good food day, I was not vaguely disappointed, and I still had chickpeas somehow!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment