Monday, October 31, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 2

A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-10-31


Type of workout/duration: Step (Cathe Basic Step): 35 minutes.


Hours of sleep: 6 hours (I fought myself/instincts for at least this much)


My mood before/during/after exercise: I started and ended super sleepy, and somewhat amazed I made it through the whole thing without busting an ankle due to uncharacteristic lack of coordination.


Exercise struggles:  Said uncharacteristic lack of coordination.  This is a step combo I've done many times before as well.


Exercise progress:  Went well, worked up a nice sweat.


How I felt the rest of the day: Exercise did my spirits well, but had some stomach ailments to what I suspect to be a food intolerance.  Looking to investigating further.


Other things to note:  Another early to bed, early to rise!  Tomorrow afternoon I am going to the gym with a friend, but I will still fit in a little something tomorrow morning.  Hopefully with more coordination!

No comments:

Post a Comment