Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 3

Well, aren't I the boring little blogger?  New post coming soon (in addition to another log entry, in case this is the kind of thing that floats yer boat)!


A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-01 (Happy World Vegan Day and start of Vegan Month!)


Type of workout/duration: Morning - Crunch Gym Abs and Ass (20 min), Crunch Gym Chisel (20 min).  Evening - Elliptical (40 min)


Hours of sleep: 6 hours!  Again in as many days.  Well, this isn't entirely true... yesterday afternoon I took a 20 minute nap for an hour.  I went to bed 6 hours before I needed to wake up, but woke up 20 minutes before my alarm.  My internal clock likes to play these tricks on me.


My mood before/during/after exercise: More coordination than yesterday.  It's been a while since I've done the Crunch videos, so there was the agony of working muscles I have neglected for a little while versus the joy of realizing I could do things I remember struggling with a while ago.  Evening was fun, did elliptical with a friend and the time flew by, which I appreciate in a work out.


Exercise struggles:  None today, aside from my chest still hurting from TWO DAYS AGO push ups.


Exercise progress:  Very good.  Muscles are telling me yes, keep up at it.


How I felt the rest of the day: Light-hearted and happy, despite folks looking at me like I'm crazy when I smile at them.  I checked for spinach several times.


Other things to note:  6 hours 3 days in a row?  Crazy pants!  Tomorrow morning is step, and tomorrow afternoon taking the ankle for a test drive on running.  Wish me luck!  If you're still here reading this that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment