Sunday, November 20, 2011

Work Out Log Challenge - Day 22


Going through Day 28... at least. :)


A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-20 (AKA, Day 22)



Type of workout/duration: Morning through Afternoon:  30 Minutes Abs, 30 Minutes Step, 15 Minutes Strength, 5 minutes Stretching.


Hours of sleep: 6 hours.  Would have been more, but work called...


My mood before/during/after exercise: Lazy, lazy, lazy.  For some reasons on Sundays I drag it all out.  There's all this coffee and internet and television that occurs...


Exercise struggles:  Just getting it done... and I hated it today... but then I was done.


Exercise progress:  Felt great... 


How I felt the rest of the day: ... but I wanted more sleep, so I went back to bed eventually!


Other things to note:  Getting plenty of rest, and tomorrow morning going to go strong!  And early!

No comments:

Post a Comment