Thursday, November 3, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 5

Day 5... right on!


A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-03


Type of workout/duration: Morning - Crunch Chisel, 20 minutes; In the Middle - Run, 20 minutes; Evening - Crunch Abs and Ass, 20 minutes.


Hours of sleep: 6 hours yet again, this is habit forming.


My mood before/during/after exercise: I have to say, I've felt great all day.


Exercise struggles:  Abs and Ass was a bit more difficult this time around for some reason, but I muddled through regardless.  


Exercise progress:  I'm really getting into this again.  Things are starting to hurt less.  Oh, they still hurt.  Also, today's run was glorious.  I found another song that makes me cry though. :)


How I felt the rest of the day: Good day today, gives me energy.


Other things to note:  Gym didn't happen today, but I'll make it happen tomorrow.  Not sure if I can get a run in, but I will try my darndest.

No comments:

Post a Comment