Friday, November 4, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 6

So late!  But I did work out, this is the log for 2011-11-04.  So far, I'm not awake so 2011-11-05 has not happened yet, though in theory it is happening all around me...


A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-04


Type of workout/duration: Morning - 10lb Slim Down: Total Body (25 minutes), Evening - Crunches (5 minutes)


Hours of sleep: 5.5 hours.  Yeah, I took a massive nap at some point, then got to bed late as a result of feeling falsely awake in the evening.


My mood before/during/after exercise: Seriously I have no earthly.  I know I worked, because there were the normal muscle aches.  However, I was seriously asleep the entire time.  


Exercise struggles:  Should have slept more.  Wonder that I didn't break an anything (on myself or around me).


Exercise progress:  I pushed out those 5 minutes of crunches so that I'd get my 30 minimum I set for myself.  Hard core... it's what I'm aiming for!


How I felt the rest of the day: I was so low energy.  I think weather played into it, as well as not the greatest of sleeps.


Other things to note:  Yesterday I was not sure what I'd do on Saturday.  I think I know now.  When I wake up, it'll happen, and then I'll log it here.  One hopes I log it today.


PS - Logging the time as 11/4/2011.  For the public record, it is 11/5/2011 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment