Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 4

A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-02


Type of workout/duration: Morning - Step (Cathe Basic Step): 35 minutes.  Evening - Run: 20 minutes, Elliptical, 20 minutes.


Hours of sleep: 6 hours.  I actually kind of just went to bed, popped up 30 seconds later to plug in my dying iPad, and realized I'd quite naturally gone to bed at exactly the right time.


My mood before/during/after exercise: Worlds apart.  Morning was great.  Fantastic!  I was energetic, focused, got a good burn.  Evening, not so much.  Every now and again when I run, I get this feeling of "not quite right" that makes me hate running.  I eventually gave up and went to the elliptical to finish out the day.


Exercise struggles:  I think there is only one time of day currently when I want to run.  I will have to suck it up and just do it then.


Exercise progress:  I wanted to give up, but I didn't!  Striving for progress, not perfection.


How I felt the rest of the day: Felt good until the uncool run, but felt better for just doing something else instead.  I will not let me defeat me.


Other things to note:  Tomorrow I'll go for another 20 minute run, morning I will do Crunch Abs and Ass again, and evening will see me at the gym with my gym buddy again, huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment