Saturday, November 5, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 7

One week, really?  Wow...


A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-05


Type of workout/duration: Morning - Run (25 minutes), Crunches (5 minutes)


Hours of sleep: 5 hours.  I should stick to a schedule, even on weekends.


My mood before/during/after exercise: I seriously seriously dawdled before I braved the cold (which had warmed some) and ventured out into my run.  The run actually was fabulous... not as glorious as my run a few days ago, but still very good.  I felt like it was a good exercise day.  Crunches were to round out to get my 30 minutes.  


Exercise struggles:  ... Aside from burning lungs and being incrediphlegmy?  Again, should have slept more.  Also, my legs kind of hurt, so that may be from forgotten exercise of the previous day...


Exercise progress:  Time on run is getting better.  I better keep this up!


How I felt the rest of the day: I was quite energetic and hyper the entire day.  A nice change from the previous day. 


Other things to note:  I think I'll go ahead and go to sleep, and tomorrow make it in for body pump!  I better remember to fall back...

No comments:

Post a Comment