Sunday, November 6, 2011

Workout Log Challenge - Day 8

A 'la Oh She Glows


Date: 2011-11-06


Type of workout/duration: Morning - Eliptical... step... thing? (30 minutes), Evening - Cindy Whitmarsh  Incredible Abs 6 (20 minutes)


Hours of sleep: Not even sure... at least 6, maybe a little more.  There was some falling back, but also being awoken in the night.  All sorts of things.


My mood before/during/after exercise: I was feeling pretty good before, during and after.


Exercise struggles:  ... I didn't know what the machine was.  I assumed it was a step machine with arms, but you could also do strides, and the arms seemed more or less independent from the legs.  I got very confused, but I worked very hard.  Hard to know if it was effective aside from how I felt.  I'll probably never do that machine again.  Once again, Cindy Whitmarsh kicked my patootie... but via my abs.


Exercise progress:  While I always feel like my patootie is kicked, I also feel like I'm getting stronger every day.


How I felt the rest of the day: Not bad.  I noticed my shoulders relax a couple of times today.  Briefly.  But it felt good. 


Other things to note: Okay.  Maybe body pump tomorrow.  But exercise WILL happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment